A PDF file can be offered to subscribers (also known as a lead magnet) upon subscription using our Files Tool. Files Tool can be used with opt-in forms, landing pages as well as email marketing campaigns.
This feature enables you to offer PDF files as lead magnets that would be available for download upon subscription.
Configuring Files Tool
- To deploy the Files Tool, head to the Design or Content step when creating a campaign.
- Drag and drop the Files Tool on to your desired location on the template.
- Once your Files Tool is in place, click on it. This will show you the Tool settings. Here you can:
- Upload your file.
- Change the icon style.
- Customize your download button.
- Choose to show document preview.
Here is how you can use the Files Tool across various campaigns in MailMunch:
1. Through Opt-in Forms
- Create a form in your MailMunch site.
- After choosing a template, proceed to the Design step.
- Navigate to the Success tab.
- Drag Files Tool from the Content block and place it at your desired location.
2. Through Landing Pages
- Create a landing page.
- Proceed to the Design step, design your landing page.
- Navigate to the Thank You page, and click on Edit Page.
- On the Thank You page, simply drag the Files Tool and place it at your desired location.
- Finally, click on the element to view and edit its properties. Click on Save Changes to move to the next step.
3. Through Autoresponder/Broadcast Emails
- Create an Opt-in form or Landing page of your choice.
- In the Success Message or Thank You step, inform the subscriber that the PDF will be sent to the email address they provided.
- Select the subscribers list of your choice for the Opt-in Form/Landing Page in the Behavior/Information step.
- Next, design an Autoresponder Campaign.
- At the Content step, drag and drop the Files Tool at your desired location.
- Proceed to the Audience step, and select the same list assigned earlier to the Opt-in Form/Landing Page.
Note: The maximum supported file size is 10 MB.