Mailchimp Wix Legacy App users:
If you are using Wix legacy app for connecting your Wix site with your Mailchimp account, you do not need to worry. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app will perform all the tasks your legacy app was performing and then some.
Your contacts will start syncing with your Mailchimp account from the moment you install our app as mentioned above.
- You can still select which list your contacts will be added to in your Mailmunch account and in your Mailchimp account.
- Default fields can still be mapped for your contact forms with your Mailchimp list fields.
- You can also apply tags to the newly recorded contacts for better contact management in your Mailchimp account
- Control Mailchimp double optin setting through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app
- Manage Marketing Permissions through Mailchimp integration offered by Mailmunch
- Only new contacts will be added to your MailChimp account. Contacts that you added before connecting your MailChimp list will not be transferred. To add previous contacts to your MailChimp list, you must export them from your Wix account and import them to your MailChimp account.
- Before you connect your Wix contact labels to your MailChimp lists, make sure your contacts have given you permission to receive emails from you. Click here to learn more.
- Make sure to go through our support article for commonly faced syncing problems for your contacts.