Connecting your Wix site with your Mailchimp account has never been so easy. Follow these simple steps to connect the two services using Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app.
- Access your Wix admin panel.
- Access the site you would like to install Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app on.
- Click on Manage Apps in the Apps menu.
- Click on Get More Apps
- In the "Search Apps..." tab search for Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch app and click on the Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch app from the "Apps for your Site" section
- Click on the Add To Site button
- A dialog box will open. Click on the Allow and Add button in the footer section
- Click on the Connect with Mailchimp button to integrate your Mailchimp account with the Wix site.
- Provide your Mailchimp credentials and then click on Log In. You will be prompted to Authorize Mailmunch to access your Mailchimp account, offer Authorization.
- Switch on the Mailchimp integration and then click on the Continue button.
- Offer details for your business so your Mailmunch account can be personalized for you.
- That is it. Your Wix site is now connected with your Mailchimp account. Click on Create a Form, Create a Page, or Create an Email to perform your required task.
Managing Integration for Wix Contacts
- To manage your Mailchimp integration for your Wix contacts, go to the Manage Site section of your Mailmunch account.
- Access your Mailmunch account through Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app
- Click on the Manage Site button in the top-left corner and then click on the Wix tab.
- Click on Settings in front of the Mailchimp logo.
- Select the Mailchimp list you'd like to see your Wix contacts to be synced with.
- Add Tags if you would like them to be assigned to any contact that is being synced from our app to your Mailchimp list.
- If you have marketing permission enabled in your Mailchimp account, ensure the following.
-Make sure to have them checked here.
-Make sure that you are recording the required consent from your subscribers in your Wix contacts form.
Map your Wix contact form default fields and your Mailchimp list fields for additional information for the subscriber to get synced.
Managing Integration for Mailmunch Contacts
Mailchimp integration is added to Mailmunch forms on the form level. Please edit the Mailmunch form you would like to integrate Mailchimp with, in the Integrate step click on the Mailchimp logo, select your already saved integration to integrate your Mailmunch form with your Mailchimp account.
Mailchimp Wix Legacy App users:
If you are using Wix legacy app for connecting your Wix site with your Mailchimp account, you do not need to worry. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app will perform all the tasks your legacy app was performing and then some.
Your contacts will start syncing with your Mailchimp account from the moment you install our app as mentioned above.
- You can still select which list your contacts will be added to in your Mailmunch account and in your Mailchimp account.
- Default fields can still be mapped for your contact forms with your Mailchimp list fields.
- You can also apply tags to the newly recorded contacts for better contact management in your Mailchimp account
- Control Mailchimp double optin setting through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Wix app
- Manage Marketing Permissions through Mailchimp integration offered by Mailmunch
- Only new contacts will be added to your MailChimp account. Contacts that you added before connecting your MailChimp list will not be transferred. To add previous contacts to your MailChimp list, you must export them from your Wix account and import them to your MailChimp account.
- Before you connect your Wix contact labels to your MailChimp lists, make sure your contacts have given you permission to receive emails from you. Click here to learn more.
- Make sure to go through our support article for commonly faced syncing problems for your contacts.