Custom Fonts enable you to completely personalize the text in your templates however you like. Choose between any Google fonts or a custom font of your liking and create eye-catching campaigns with the perfect branding.
- To add a Custom Font, go to Manage Site.
- Next, head to the Custom Fonts tab and click on ‘Add Custom Font’.
- A new dialog box will appear. Choose whether you want to add a Google Font or a Custom Font.
- To add a font from Google’s font library, click on Google Fonts.
- This action will show you the entire font library so you can easily make your selection.
- Use the font type drop-down to view fonts by type.
- You can also use the search bar to look up a particular font
- Once you find the font of your liking, just click on it to add it to the list of fonts available to you in the Drag and Drop Builder.
- Similarly, to add a font from any other font library, choose Custom Font from the Add Custom Font dialog box.
- Next, fill in the font attributes to fetch your Custom Font.
- Click on ‘Add Font’ and you’re done.
You will also be able to see any fonts you add in the Custom Fonts tab. These will become available as font choices you see in the Drag and Drop builder.
- To disable a font, turn off the green toggle. A disabled font will not be available for use in the Drag and Drop builder. Please make sure it isn’t being used in any Lead generation or Email Marketing template before disabling it to avoid any styling issues.
Note: If your fonts aren’t rendering properly in the Custom Fonts tab, verify the Font name, Font Value, and Font CSS URL. A newly added font won’t appear in the Drag and Drop builder unless it renders properly in the Custom Fonts tab.
Here's a look at the newly added fonts in the builder.