You can use MailMunch forms on your Drupal 7 site by following these easy and simple steps.
Step 1) Access your MailMunch account and Create a New Site if you haven't already.
Step 2) Click on Other
Step 3) Provide your Drupal 7 site details and click on Save Site
Step 4) Click on Manage Site button and then click on Get Site Code. Copy this code as you will need to paste it later
Step 5) Access your Drupal 7 admin dashboard. Click on Structure in the top navigation menu and then click on Blocks
Step 6) Click on Add Block
- Enter a Block description to easily identify from the admin dashboard.
- Paste the MailMunch Site Code you copied earlier into the Block body field.
- Select Full HTML from the text format dropdown.
- In the Region Settings section, you’ll want to add your block to the header of your site by selecting that option from the theme drop down.
- Finally, select the Save block button.
And you're done. Any forms you create in your MailMunch account will now be live on your site.