You can install MailMunch through Google Tag Manager. Log into your Tag Manager. Click on the Account name you want to add MailMunch to. Create New or click on the Container you would like to use.
- Click New Tag
- Choose a Tag Name like MailMunch
- Select Tag Type: "Custom HTML Tag"
- Add MailMunch Site Code
Access Manage site section of the domain in question to get your Site Code. Click Here to learn more about how to obtain your MailMunch site code.
Once you have copied the Site Code the code, paste it in the HTML tab.
Make sure to check "Support document.write"
- Choose "All Pages" for Fire On
- Click Publish on top right
- Click "Publish Now" in the confirmation modal
- And we're done. Enjoy MailMunch! :)