Sending out a broadcast email to your entire subscriber's list is the easiest and most effective way to get in touch with all your subscribers at once. Not only that, it is extremely easy to set up and execute.
- In your MailMunch account, click on Broadcasts
- In the Template step select a template from one of many aesthetically designed templates. Click on Save and Continue.
- Provide your campaign title for the Email for internal use only.
- In the content section, you can modify and edit body of the email as per your liking. Add text, images, buttons, dividers or elements through HTML code by simply drag and dropping the buttons at your desired location. Click on Save and Continue
- In subject step, Add the subject of the email and the senders name. Select the Sender Email address from the drop down list. Click on Save and Continue
- In the Audience Step select the list you want to send this broadcast out to. You can select multiple lists. Click on Save and Continue.
- In the Send step, review your email. You can also send out a test email before sending out a broadcast email. This test email will be sent to your account login email address.
- Click on Finish. You can send the campaign right now or Save it as a draft to send it out at a later time.
After the campaign has been send and enough data is collected, enjoy the in-depth report of your campaign.
You can also duplicate the campaign you have already executed to send out a similar campaign at a later stage.