If your goal is not to collect emails from a form, but rather use it as a call-to-action only, this tutorial is for you.
Follow these steps:
- Click on Create New Form.
- Select the form type you want to chose, select the theme and title for the form.
- Add the text you want to in the description or headline field.
- If you want to hyperlink any part of this text, click on the HTML icon
- Add the HTML <a> attribute to the text For instance "<p>Visit our <a href="https://www.mailmunch.co/">Website</a> to find out more about the pricing plan</p>". You can also add HTML buttons here.
- In the Fields step click on Custom HTML tab
- Your CTA form is ready to be used on your site.