Follow these easy steps to use the MailMunch forms on your Drupal 7 site.
Step 1: Access your MailMunch account, and create a +New Site if you haven't already.
Step 2: Click on the Other option.
Step 3: Provide your Drupal 7 site details, and click on the Save Site button.
Step 4: Click on the Manage Site button in the top navigation bar.
Step 5: Click on the Get Site Code button on the top right corner of the screen. Copy this code.
Step 6: Access your Drupal 7 admin dashboard. Click on Structure in the top navigation menu, and select Blocks.
Step 7: Click on Add Block.
- Enter a Block description to easily identify from the admin dashboard.
- Paste the MailMunch Site Code you copied earlier into the Block body field.
- Select Full HTML from the text format dropdown.
- In the Region Settings section, you’ll want to add your block to the header of your site by selecting that option from the theme drop down.
- Finally, select the Save block button.
That's it! Any forms you create in your MailMunch account will now be live on your site.