Step 2: In the Design step, select the SPIN tool, and drag it to the required position on the form.
Step 3: Once the spinwheel is on your form, click on Configure Options. Through these settings, the spinwheel tool can be highly customized.
- Win/Lose: Option dictates the winning options. Spinwheel will never stop on an option that is toggled off.
- Label: Label is the text that will appear in the respective segment on the wheel.
- Coupon: Lets you associate a coupon code with any of the winning options. This coupon can be revealed to the subscriber in the Success Message of the form.
- Win Text: Win text will be displayed in the Success Message for the form for each respective segment. Use this to announce the winnings to the subscriber.
- Probability: Probability controls which option is more likely to be selected from among the winning segments.
- Number of Options: Controls the total number segments which will be added to the spinwheel.
- Select Color: Color pallet for spinwheel can be selected from the Select Color option.
Step 4: On the Success page, add the Merge Tags in the text block to announce the Winning Text and Coupon if applicable.